Web-Marketing Officer - Internship
Minalmadi is an eshop of 100% artisanal shoes made in Morocco. The aim of the shop is to revitalize a region particularly affected by the crisis in the absence of tourists. The shoes are made of 100% natural materials. They are made by hand. Their sales make it possible to promote ancestral artisanal techniques that are being lost as well as to support many women's cooperatives. Indeed, the raffia part is traditionally made by women. This activity has become a real springboard for economic independence for them.
The Challenge of your internship: participate in increasing an eshop from 1200 euros turnover / month to 10 turnover / month
- Manage the 2 freelancers in charge of SEO and writing blog articles.
- Participate in the implementation of advertising campaigns on different social networks: installation of pixels / strategy and audit / launch of campaigns / optimizations
- Implement and follow campaigns with influencers
- Negotiate publications in magazines, blogs, TV / radio shows
- Edit website elements (no development skills needed)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a force for proposal, innovation and initiative-taking
- You like to work remotely and manage your schedule yourself. You are autonomous.
- We can trust you: when you are assigned a task, you go all the way
- You are attracted by the start-up spirit, the challenge of growing a business from 0 motivates you
- You are available for 2/3 months or more
- You benefit from a 360-degree experience / learning: SEO, coordination of freelancers, paid advertising, management of an eshop, management of influencers & partners
- You benefit from points every day with your internship tutor
- You benefit from a training library on different aspects of marketing
- You benefit from flexible hours and a remote working method
- You participate in a project with a strong social impact
- The internship is not remunerated due to the current situation. Spanish internship contract.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as a few lines on your motivation. Quick recruitment process: 1 interview after sending your CV (if short-listed) and response within a week